6.8.09

The Way we WEre...;'(

So I need to vent. kinda.

Some of you may now that I have theeeeeeee 2 cutest sisters on this planet. Certain recent incidents and not so recent incidents have made it so I cannot see either one of them. Not that I dont love my brothers as much its just that my sisters and I have always had a super huge bond that I didn't have with my brothers..

Me and my sister B have always been the best of friends...I begged and begged my mom when I was eight for a sister.....and that day I got her was one of theee most amazing days of my life...funny huh? Don't worry that scares me one day that Jurni will do the same too me..

Anyway...I carried her everywhere and she was huge,,,,and i mean huge. I insisted on taking care of her and worried constantly if she was alright or sick or whatever it may be I was more like a mom to her than a sister and it's continued to be that way ever since...to the point that it hurts our relationship sometimes rather than betters it. Anyway... Since I lived full time with my dad and only got to see her on weekends it was so hard for me. We always kept a close bond until she started going into full throttle adolescence mode. and she just cannot get out. So this is where the mom way of thinking has hurt our relationship. I miss the way we were and hope it looks up soon....I know she will come back to me....

and I hope that one day she can see my take on the situation and realize my reasonings and why I say and do some things out of the love and protection i have for her.


As for Aspen poo....We have the same bond that Rikki and I did.... what big sister gets to cut the umbilical cord and put the first diaper on and give her her first bath...? Ok maybe not every big sister dreams of doing so.. but it was a priveledge to me.
She is growing more and more beautiful every day that I don't get to see her. She is the most beautiful little girl in the whole world, and I'm lucky that JUrni got some of her cute jeans.... I get to see her in JUrni everday and that puts a smile on my face.. I want to be there and do big sister things more than ever and My kids are missing out on the Aunties as well and that hurts too. I hope things can get resolved sooner than later.... If not don't be surprised if you happen to see a police chase or kidnapping on the news anytime soon....