8.9.09

oH boy!!!

3 Posts in 1 here goes!!!

So this past weekend we went to a friends private water skiing lake!!! so much fun and so pretty! The kids had a blast playing in the water and Jeff and I got some sweet time to ski and wakeboard! Thanks to the Streators! You guys are the best!!!



Jordan also just finished his sports!!! It was a combination of soccer,baseball,and football! Oh but don't worry his favorite is still HOCKEY!!! He starts next year. His coach was so dang good w/ them and super cute too! Don't worry jeff knows about my crush.



Then lastly, Jordan started preschool today!!! :( Sad I know. He was so excited and sooo ready that he didn't even say bye to me when I left. PFT....whatev.! IM so over it.

pretty tricky w/ those toes isn't he?














1 comment:

Rikki Bre said...

GOOODNESS! Check out that mini Micheal Jackson! love you guys!