29.3.10

take. me. here.

Simmering wheat field at sunset.
A back country dirt road. Although this pic does not come close to doing the actual images of mine justice....you can see the perfect definiton of it here in Lady antebellum new vid American Honey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzzr7RbzUTs Everything starting with the dirt drive, wildflower field, pond, and vintage worn house...it's truly perfection. I wouldn't change a thing on the stucture of that home...it's purely flawless.

I also have a deep ache for a far off field in IReland. MMM dreamy.



1 comment:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Take me to Tuscany. Take me to Greece. Take me to Ireland. Take me back to Carmel California so I can bask in the white sand and stand in awe of the clear ocean blue.. let me breathe in the sunset just one more time in Hawaii.. And Paris. Don't forget to find someone to kiss me in Paris.