3.2.11

heres to more blogging.....

M.I.A ...uh i think so.
It's a new year...and I say bring it on ;) Im not setting resolutions...frankly because..i don't think i even met one of mine from last...! So for this year.....I just want to wish the very best happiness and health for my family and friends! The year was a rough one....lets hope 2011 eases up on us a bit ;p I also considered giving up blogging completley...due to my lack of posts...and well visitors...nobody looks at my blog...but maybe one...very....faithfull friend of mine hehe.. But then ...i figured ok if my computer ever crashes or my baby books don't get finished....or I simply forget and need a refreshment of the past....Ill just look this little blog up and be pleasantly reminded! With that said...kids are doing outstanding...Jordan is loving Hockey and is getting crazy good at it. Jurni...is throwing tantrums....like mad, but also..learning and growing so fast! She getting prettier by the day..and well it scares me a bit. I can just see my future now.ugh! Jeff is thinking about taking on a sales job at the end of the month..so he's a bit nervous for that, so we'll see~~ AS for me im loving being a full time mommy!

2 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

Crazy lady - crazy lady - ALWAYS looks to see if you blog. Love seeing the pictures and hearing updates.

Michelle said...

fyi: Crazy ladies daughter also checks out your blog :) hope you guys are doing well!