23.9.08

Dune Time!

So we all went to the dunes with jeff's family this weekend... was fun... my family decided to come along also.as well as NIcole my brothers girlfriend. Everything was good besides the fact that JOrdan decided to get a cold, which then Jurni caught. And if that wasnt enough I decided to eat crap on my dads dirt bike. ugh....thats not really out of the ordinary....Since it is just known that every time i set my behind on a motorcycle I will crash...it's just a matter of time. Some how I hit the side of the trail which was a good hill, then lossed control tipped the bike and i was on my way doing a belly slide for a min...on the dirt.. fun ay? I got some pretty good bruises....But anyway...i failed at getting pictures of the weekend..I wanted to so bad..of Jordan on the 4wheeler with daddy. but next time for sure.

1 comment:

Sarah Jean said...

I didn't know you crashed, sorry - hope you aren't to black and blue. I personally had a ball with Jordan, he is so cute and grown so much since last time I'd seen him.