10.9.08

WhAt A NiGhTmArE!!!!!!!!!

So recently on August 28, day after my birthday my sister was in a car accident, (no she was not driving) but her and 2 other girls were in a horrible accident...They went into oncoming traffic head on into a full size truck. Because my sister took all the impact of the truck, she was the only one that was badly hurt. She was in Shock Trauma at Intermountain Health Care for 4 days... It was so scary...but Im glad to say she is home now and healing very well.... She ended up with a broken collar bone, concussion and a fractured sacrum..OH and a few bumps and bruises. Ahhhh She was luckily wearing her seat belt which I know saved her life Way To Go Sis!!! Here is a couple of pics....They had to pry the door off to get her out :( I am so uttlerly happy she is ok...she is the most lucky girl ever...she truly had an angel watching over her that day. Love you B


2 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

From the looks of the pictures - she was one lucky girl. WOW

kristin said...

I dont think we heard about the accident... holy crap how scary is that!!! Im so glad she is ok...