18.3.09

11 months...;)

Some things my peanut has learned in her 11 months!!!



Patti CAke her favorite nursery rhyme....

Posing for the camera..in her precious...sassy...way.


Newest accomplishment....standing up...all by her self.




Giving me the "look" which makes me melt... and in return gets her what she wants..





Flaunting her most irresistable pigs....(oh but she didnt learn this it just came natural.)



Being....Sassy Pants... always....this is how she gets what she wants...most of the time she wins the battle with her sassyness..


Patience.... and simply working her greatest asset....her cuteness.
I love you baby cakes....thanks for the greatest, most blissful eleven months ever!!! NOw lets just take our time this next month....being one is really not all it's cracked up to be....so just be my baby forever...deal.? deal.


JOrdan insisted on getting his picture too....but He really wanted to show off his blue toenails his cousin Abby painted for him...

2 comments:

Katie G. said...

11 months already?!? Wow time flies. She's so dang cute!

kristin said...

I haven't seen her in a while she has gotten so big!!! That is crazy!! i heard that you are selling mary kay is that true??? if i need to make an order so let me know :)