17.3.09

Bout' Me

Six names you go by:

-Codi

-Code

-Bogey

-Kohdi Ann

-Kohdi Ann Weaver....(hahaha only my uncles call me by my full mispelled name)

-toad

-niglet!!!



3 things you are wearing:



pajama pants

ac/dc t shirt

wedding ring..



3 Thing you want very badly at the moment...

Ed Hardy sunglasses...

to be over my allergic reaction

a vacation with my hubby...



3 favorite things u did last night.

spent time with hubby

took a relaxing bath.

cuddled w/ my baby girl..:)



4 things you ate today...

toaster strudel.

milk.

salad.

chex mix



Two peeps you last talked to on the phone..

Jeff

Holly




6 things you are going to do tomorrow..

work.

feed babies

bath babies

clean house

go swimming

eat

3 fav beverages;

hmmmm.....h20

oj

greentea hp

5 things you are grateful for today;

my kids

my man

my health and my family's health

to have a job and be able to work from home

life...and all the beauties of it.

I tag...........

katie..

kayleen

kristin..

miss sarahhh...

miss...michelle...

..kelly

1 comment:

Accessorise Baby! said...

I didn't know you had a Job what Are you doing? i can't beilive she's almost one, where did our babies go?