20.11.08

8 things

8 Things.....
8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1. ONe tree hill
2. the hills
3. Americas next top model
4. House
5. Dancing with the stars
6. gossip girl
7. King of queens
8. Ellen
8 FAVORITE Restraunts
1. texas roadhouse
2. applebees
3. olive garden
4. Panda express
5. sizzler haha
6. spaghetti factory
7. THE PIE
8. cpk
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED
1. not filling this one out...my life is way tooo boring :)
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO1.
1.seeing the family for turkey day
2. XMAS
3. getting a little bit of a vaca next week with my hubby
4. being in mesquite and the warm swimming,laying out weather...
5. ha...sat...seeing edward....oh twilight
6. putting up the tree
7. going xmas shopping
8. GETTing a new house someday.

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL
1. I love the fall colors especially in photogs.
2. I love the weather..not too hot not too cold
3.all the wonderful holidays.
4. the super cute hoodies and jeans baby
5. Cuddleing up by a fire at the cabin and drinking hot cocoa
6. christmas caroling (hahahah) jk
7. giving awesome presents
8. EATing great food over the holidays.
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1.GEt a new house
2. Get a degree and a career
3. watch my kids grow up and see my grandbabies
4. get sooper skinny
5.oh get rich
6. see jeff retire
7. have my own class full of 2nd graders!!!
8. have my kids and me and hubby live a long healthy happy life
PEOPLE I TAG : anyone that wants to take the time to do this!!!

No comments: