5.11.08

You go Boy!!!




Im so happy Barack Obama won....I totally did not see this comin...but it seemed like at the last minute quite a few people changed their minds. His speech last night was breathtaking! Yes we do need change more than anything and he is the man for the job. He is the most amazing man...and I totally look up to him. I mean really who would want to be president...I think it would be the most stressful job in the world. How could you ever sleep at night knowing that you had the whole world in your hands? Well lets just say im greatful that there is men and women who have the strive and interest to be president.
Mccain is also an amazing man, I think this year was the hardest of all because the candidates were both so very well prepared for the job! I also loved how humble Mccain was speaking after his loss...he was just so happy for Obama and just wanted the best for the USofA! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhooooooo

No comments: