11.11.08

Man taggin....

What is your husband's name? Jeffrey Paul Hansen
How long have you been married? 2 years 2 months...
How long did you date? 4 years
How old is he? 24
Who eats more sweets? Definitley jeff...he seriously has the worst eating habits.
Who said I love you first? Him...for sure... It took him awhile I think he was afrain it might scare me away :)
hahaWho is taller? Jeff...
Who can sing best? PRobably me...but jeff will never let me hear his real voice...he's too shy bout it.
Who is smarter? Definitley Jeff....but sometimes...he can be extremely blank to some things.
Who does the laundry? Me mostly but he is good to help out.
Who pays the bills? Jeff.... thanks babe!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeff.
Who mows the lawn? Jeff..Im too scared of our yard...Im afraid i might find a snake and chop it up..
Who cooks dinner? cooks? whats that? cooking is so overated
Who drives? usually me...jeff scares me, he falls asleep as soon as his bum hits the seat.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me....he was so nervous, poor boy!
Who asked who out first? Dont remember.... :)
Who wears the pants? Me for sure...im way to bossy. ! if momma aint happy aint nobody happy right?
I tag all you all.

No comments: